Below is the link for PowerPoint presentation from the New Members meeting that was held on February 23rd at the FargoDome.
Directly below the New Members Meeting PowerPoint is the All Star Informational Meeting PowerPoint Presentation.
Fargo Babe Ruth is now hosting All Star Cal Ripken Tournaments!! Please click on the link below to view the registration form for these tournament opportunities.
Click on the following website to Follow Fargo Babe Ruth!!
Click on the link below titled 2014 Senior Babe Ruth League to register.
Please click on the tab to the left titled: Calendar of Events to view the PDF file of the 2014 summer calendar of events. Please note that this calendar is subject to change at anytime, and we ask that you check the homepage of the website frequently for daily updates and weather related announcements.
Your child/children will play on the following nights per the following age divisions:
7 year olds: Doubleheaders on Friday nights
8 year olds: Doubleheaders on Friday nights
9 year olds: Doubleheaders on Friday nights
10 year olds: Doubleheaders on Friday nights - (May 17, 24, 31) UNTIL June 2nd- Beginning on June 2nd, the 10 year old age division will switch to a Monday/Wednesday schedule playing one game on Mondays and one game on Wednesdays
11 year olds: Single header games Tuesday/Thursdays
12 year olds: Single header games Monday/Wednesdays
13 year olds: Single header games Monday/Wednesdays
14/15 year olds: Single header games Tuesday/Thursdays
Are you looking to advertise for your company? Would you like to have between 12-15 walking billboards with your business logo on the players jerseys? If you said yes to either of these questions, we have the perfect advertising opportunity for you! By sponsoring a Fargo Babe Ruth team, you will be putting your business logo on the front of 12-15 jerseys to walk around and showcase your business!
To sponsor a Fargo Babe Ruth Team:
1. Print off the link below "2014 Sponsorship Form"
2. Fill out the form
3. Either include payment (or opt to pay later)
4. Mail form & payment to Fargo Babe Ruth
PO Box 9933
Fargo, ND 58106
Fargo Babe Ruth will be implementing a volunteer expectation for the 2014 Babe Ruth Baseball Season. Families participating in League will document 2 hours per family, and All Star families will document 5 hours per family. Volunteer opportunities will be posted under the DIBS tab (upper right hand corner of the homepage) and you will be able to:
1. Click on 2014 Volunteer Opportunities
2. Choose where you would like to help out
**Updated volunteer opportunities will be updated frequently- please check the website for updated sessions**
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRAINING FOR THIS SESSION HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETED TODAY- THIS WILL BE A LEARNING PROCESS FOR BOTH THE OFFICE AS WELL AS YOU ALL AT HOME. IF YOU ARE A BABE RUTH MEMBER, PLEASE SPECIFY THAT WHERE IT ASKS, AND THE COST IS STILL FREE. IF YOU KEEP CLICKING THROUGH THE PROCESS, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SCHEDULE TIMES WITHOUT PAYING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE THROUGH THIS PROCESS!!
1. Click on the link directly above this message - REGISTRATION LOGIN
2. Click on Registration Login (to the right of the screen)
3. Click "Here to Register"
4. Register your family- please rember your login name and password!!
TO RENT THE BATTING CAGES:
1. Click "Rent a Location"
2. Type in the Date you wish to reserve the cages
3. Location = Batting Cages
4. Rental Duration = 60 Minutes
5. View Availability
6. Click on the Cart of your choice (Date & Time)
7. View my cart & checkout
8. Continue to checkout
9. Click HOME at the top of your screen to see the finalized schedule
10. Please wait to be added as a member before you schedule- the office has to give you "member status" to get free cage time. This is done daily, so please allow 24 hours to get updated.